Wednesday, October 22, 2008

happy 2nd anniversary :D





Today marks our 24th month of being a couple. It was just like yesterday when I agreed to be his girlfriend.. Eric is the most wonderful person i've met. If all the boys are like him, every girl will be happy. :)

He gave me flowers and my favorite perfume.. weeee L'eau Par Kenzo pour femme. i super love the scent, it makes me think of flowers and rainbows and joy joy joy. lol.

Anyway, i haven't given him anything yet. I'm still thinking of something special to give him. :) perhaps a psp. lol. bleh hati tau. nah i already know what to buy, but i ran out of moolah. hahah :( but it's ok, it's payday next week anyway.

anyway, later this week, i'll upload something for him. i luv eric.. so much, eventhough sometimes i can be a real pain in the ass for him, he's still there for me.

to eric:
tnx for everything. :) I thank God for giving me someone as good as you.

1 comment:

Yelnats said...

nyaha! *cheers! congrats ghet...